YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Following some excellent advice on the DIR forum I need to get may hands on a couple of non standard length hoses.

24inch SPG hose
I Also need an inflator hose of about the same length to run from my suit bottle to inflator valve.

Any suggestions on where to get these hose lengths would be much appreciated.

Thanks Jim.....

·
Very Senior Member
1,908 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jim Butler @ April 04 2004,08:13)]Following some excellent advice on the DIR forum I need to get may hands on a couple of non standard length hoses.

24inch SPG hose
I Also need an inflator hose of about the same length to run from my suit bottle to inflator valve.

Any suggestions on where to get these hose lengths would be much appreciated.

Thanks Jim.....
Try Den on 01243 601000

or [email protected]

Regards

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>jim,
ap valves do a range of hoses that are adjustable by yourself and can be adjusted as often as you like.
they also have a range of gcs hoses 'gas connector system'
that consists of 2 quick release hose fittings ,one male and one female.the hose with male fittings connects to your 2nd stage and the female connects to the lp port of your fist stage.when the hoses are diconnected both ends male and female are sealed automatically which allows secure and easy release/connection of side mount cylinders or gas supply.they also have a flow-stop inline gas isolator that fits before your 2nd stage and isolates it untill required or can be used to shut-off a freeflowing reg instantly without losing the gas in the cylinder for use during the dive.
check www.apvalves.com or call 0044 1326 561040 outside uk
01326 561040 from within uk.

cheers
barrie

·
The Voice of his (De)generation
1,418 Posts
Imported post

Jim, you could try underwater explorers at dirdirect they have all of the dir hose lenghts for sale including your 24 spg hose.  THey do packages that are useful with all of the required hoses for twins and a stage etc so look there - they are a bit on the expensive side although with the likes of hoses it is probably about 2-3 quid either side so nothing to get your knickers in a twist over. I wanted a TX50 and they quoted me £271 but got it of Diverswarehouse for £179 but hoses are pretty standard prices far as I can tell
HTH
Dinger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts