YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Busy organising a midweek 5 day trip to the above for the first week in July and I've got 2 spaces to fill.  Based out of Fecamp on Nauticat http://www.channeldiving.com/fecamp_iow/fecamp_iow.html we'll be diving the Lanfranc and Warilda (secks wrex) on the way over and on the way back.
Cost £250 + fills, accomm, food, alcohol, drugs & I'll be laying on O2 for nitrox.
Rob

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Rob
Sounds great, Diving from Fecamp with Steve, is high on my list of things to do unfortunatly can`t make this though, youngest daughter will have just finished her GCSEs and I have to go on a family holiday, then we`re off to Scapa and farnes mid Aug.
Re travel to Sound of Mull, this depends if we go in my daughters fiesta or my disco, if wify not using it will go in disco and would be able to take you, but we would travel during the day friday and back monday during the day.
We are diving with Steve Channeldiving tomorrow and are trying to get others for next week possibly thursday or friday.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

That's great, thanks for the offer if it comes off.  Have a good one tomorrow - the sea looked lovely and flat today,(couldn't go and play cos I was out with Steve last weekend so I'm back to earning brownie points) so hopefully more of the same tomorrow.  Shame I can't do Thur or Fri, bloody job gets in the way of all my fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts