YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Anyone up for anything in the North East over easter?  Looks like my clubs rib will be fubard for the forseeable future (due to a boats officer so far up his own arse he could lick his teeth clean from behind).

So, north east means somewhere i can bag a lift to without the other half having a wobbler.

Abbs?  (shore diving cos the boats will be full)
Beadnell?
Cullercoats?
St Marys Island?

anyone?

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE for the love of god let me go diving SOMEONE out there must want to go diving north of the Tyne???

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Calm down girl! Didn't anyone ever tell you patience is a virtue?
Virtue??? Oh, hang on, what with your reputation.....

Okely dokely, Abbs looks like a goer (weather permitting) if anyone fancies joining La Porgette et moi, send a pm or post here, whatever dudes...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Yes please if I can get there and back in a day and manage my twins in and out - i.e. not too much walking/ climbing with kit on.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>If people want to crash at my house (halfway between border and newcastle i have 3 possible spaces ie 2 sofas and a futon.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

me me me...I can do something on good friday or easter saturday...
jules

porg both you and stevil have my number...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

I'd like to tag along if you don't mind diving with DIR... I know you lot have rules about only diving with other PP divers...... ;-)

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Nae problemo!  

Is anyone planning to come doss at Chez Helen?  If you are, what night(s) do you want to stay, and is chicken (quorn if you want to stay steve) & pasta ok for tea, possibly followed by a swift half at the local pub (10/15 mins walk/stagger).  I have room for 3, mind you, you have to put up with two cats and a non diving bloke.

Oh yeah, a small note for the future, i now have access to a work boat kept on the tyne.

go to works page

to see what they look like, i think it is a Wave Train 800 down there at the moment but wouldnt like to swear on it.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

LOL... don't be so touchy Billy.... pp = personal preference... as in not following a particular system, as in everyone being configured differently.. their personal preference..

Dave.  

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

I like Piss Poor much better, specially cos it sums me up a treat.

Then again, I can also be DIR when I want to, as long as the definition is Doing It Rubbish.

Rob, skint & moving house so completely failing to get any diving in at all.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>porgster
kirklees have some boats in the farnes over easter
final decision will be made thursday after considering weather reports etc
if you pm me after monday ill let you know how many boats/places we will have if weather stays calm
cheers
dave
ps camping at beadnell if you want to say ello

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Didnt mean 2B touchy, just couldnt guess what a pp was - piss pot was the best I could come up with.

Sorry.

I intend, if posible to travel there and back in a day from Lancashire/ Greater Manchester.
Could do with an idea which day and  if anyone is doing similar trip and could travel together.

Bill...........

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Cheers dave, i may be able to get my clubs little boat, thats if the boats officer has kept his hands off it and hasnt fuckered that too.  Our monster rib has no engine at the moment......

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Sent pm. Yesterday ?
If this is still on - Who ?, when ? where ?

Pls advise, today if poss, coz it's Good Friday tomorrow.

thank you,

Bill
0773 9323931

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Who - me, stevil, Tony, and Jules (any more?)
Where - St Abbs or Eyemouth, possibly off the hardboat.
When - Probably Saturday, or sunday, or monday.  Not much help really....hehe

I have a key for the compressor so no probs there.

phone me at home tonight if you want 01665 830905

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Not going to be able to make it - central heating and wall building duties a'callin.....

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Still haven't managed to catch Billy on the phone yet and seems like people really don't want to shore dive so nothing definate as yet, I'll post later when I've hopefully managed to get thru to the skipper

1 - 20 of 32 Posts