YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
Hi all I am going to Pwllheli North Wales for a week I will be able to dive from Tue 4th to Sat 8th may . I  am looking for anyone that would like to do some diving in Vivian or anywhere else round there  in that week I don`t mind whether its fresh or salt water just enjoy getting wet .
Thanks Fiona

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Sorry Fiona

Doing an ADT course of Angelsey that weekend, have a nice time though.

James

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Fiona
Theres some pretty good diving to be had out of Pwllheli diving the St Tudwal Islands and Hells Mouth, even better around Bardsey. If youre struggling for a buddy and dive have a look at North Wales Havn't used this chap myself, however he does go out with groups and i'm led to believe smaller numbers, may be able to fit you in etc.

·
Anglesey Charter boat Skipper
1,033 Posts
Imported post

hi fiona if your down pwllheli then its well worth giving jason of the hard boat" HAFLED" a ring.
i know he's fully booked thru the season on weekends but he should be able to sort you out a midweeker if you can get enough people
i've known jason about 12 years did padi idc back in 1993 with him, he's a good laugh.
his mobile is 07990683901
all the best elfyn

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
Hi guys many thanks for info looking forward to the week lets hope the wether is good . thanks Fiona

·
Registered
767 Posts
If you do dive St. Tudwal's there is some live ordnance down there so be careful what you prod.
Have fun,
David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts