YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
609 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bang-on @ Jan. 13 2004,13:52)]my choice.
www.onlineweather.com
for more details go to "sailing" section and sellect your area.
dont mention the weather at present because its $x#].
cheers
barrie
sorry posted on wrong thread!! muppet moment.

· old time
6,621 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Saw these at the boat show ,,,, got the 2 boys    CREW mugs ,,,, and 3 cpas for the price of 2 , so 2 x CREW and 1 x SKIPPER

Rest of the stuff was JUNK,,,,,,, bloody ships cats over £ 10 for a bit of fur with 2 eyes stuck on them

· wibble
11,296 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Jan. 13 2004,16:32)]Rest of the stuff was JUNK,,,,,,, bloody ships cats over £ 10 for a bit of fur with 2 eyes stuck on them
<font color='#000080'>We freeze dead cats/dogs for the crem people as they only come once a week, and if felix/fido snuffs it the day after they have been, they will be less than fresh when they go in 7 days time.  I had to give a guy his kids pet rabbit back as they "wanted to bury fluffy in the garden".  Unfortunatley fluffy was as stiff as a board and it was only luck i managed to find a cardboard box of the right size to fit her in.

Imagine the words "im very sorry, but she is actually frozen" being said with the most grace and composure someone can manage......

so andy, if you want a stuffed cat, i can give you one for free, only you will have to keep it somewhere cold.

· old time
6,621 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so andy, if you want a stuffed cat, i can give you one for free, only you will have to keep it somewhere cold.
Prog ,

I don't stuff cats , i like to stuff pussies .FREE huh
, oh no , never cold ,,, but warm and moist

Andy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.