YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being school easter holidays, Today, I did a trip out with Mr Scubee, Master Scubee & friend.

Saw a great quote..this may not be exact, but it gives the general idea......

Strength is being able to break a bar of chocolate into four pieces and only eating one of them.

Yep.. we went to cadbury world. Spent a fortune, but had a really good time. I have managed to bring back a years supply of chocolate and we tried the new (at least i haven't seen it in the shops yet) Double Chocolate bar, which is yummy.

Even though we expected it to be busy (and we were right), we weren't crushed, never had to queue for the loo, or a drink and managed to find a seat - easily -for a reasonably priced lunch (Sandwich, crisps, drink x 4 less than £15).

It is about 6/7 years since I was last there and it has changed a lot. More to see, more 'free' chocolate, more interactive stuff, generally it was a big improvement from last time.

I can recommend it as a good day out with the kids :)

·
The brains & beauty behind 'Kinky Divers'
1,585 Posts
Kids?

Never mind the kids*
I want to go there!

6 weeks of self imposed chocolate denial & Juz trying to eat all the Crunchies Gary (WWD) brought down........

this report has me drolling!
Scubee said:
Strength is being able to break a bar of chocolate into four pieces and only eating one of them.
I had 1 mini egg on Easter Sunday & was OD'ed on chocolate....... BUT I'm packing the chocolate to take to Washington DC tomorrow, Hershey's just don't hit that spot :teeth:

* N'orn Irish for 'to hell with them' ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts