YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Had a good day out today with Rob 34 at Guildenburgh. Hope I didn't bore him to death. but we had a good dive anyway. we were joined by a young fella called mark for his 13th dive but hay what the heck. We all survived to dive again.
Thanks for the day out Rob.
It did my confidence good anyway as Im up for my IFC next week end.And with luck weve got another YD convert.  

·
Registered
102 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Hi Lou,

Just wanted to correct you slightly!

It wasn`t a `good` day`s diving .....it was great for me! My first cold water dives! Just glad i managed to do them with someone i felt i could trust in the water.

Hope i didn`t bore you too much cus i was sucking the air so fast-26 mins for a near 20m dive on a 12litre.

Just wanted to say thanks, and i look forward to meeting you again for some more chat `n` dive!!!

ATB

Rob C  

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

You dive on a 12. hell i wouldnt touch the water without a 15lt
Steve

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gunna Do @ Feb. 18 2004,06:39)]You dive on a 12. hell i wouldnt touch the water without a 15lt
Steve
<font color='#000080'>I some times go in with only a mask and snorkel...

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dcrampt @ Feb. 18 2004,21:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gunna Do @ Feb. 18 2004,06:39)]You dive on a 12. hell i wouldnt touch the water without a 15lt
Steve
I some times go in with only a mask and snorkel...

Snorkel!

Bloody Jessy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>yes but james did i see a pony strapped to your side incase you need bailout or was that to get you and your gills down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts