Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

ok here is the thing.

I have been old that I like diving TOO much (Idon't think it is posible but anyway)

I have been ordered by my friend not to talk about diving for the whole weekend and prefrably the whole week.
I think this may bve difficult as I have a set of kit arriving sometime before the end of next week and I have a pool on campus where I live.

so how long do you think i can last?

the rules:-

I must not talk about diving to said person or around said person

I must not talk on my mobile or any other phone about diving in front of said person

And i must not tell them my plans for my diving that I have made.

in theory i must not partake in any diving chat on the interet while said person is present

and finaly just for clarification we are not in a relationship.

vote away

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I think it will last maybe an hour or so. I'll call if it hasn't failed by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>I wanted to say "minutes only" but that`s not there so i`ll have to go for "a matter of hours", If you`re friend is anything like the sad non divin types i know, you should lay the challenge back at `em...and tell not to whine on about how boring their life is, and that there isn`t anything `fun` to do in the english winter weather! just done my DS course last night so i now i don`t care how cold it is...WAHAAAAAAAYYYY!!!  

·
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

weel i will admit it has been difficult.  She is suposed to be going to the stoney gig and i can't even say what do you want to do on the 21st.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but i am holding out..........just.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dangerous Diver @ Jan. 16 2004,21:24)]I have been ordered by my friend not to talk about diving for the whole weekend and prefrably the whole week.

and finaly just for clarification we are not in a relationship.
i though when reading your post you might be in a relationship with this  "friend" but as i read on you mention you are not!

tell your friend to $)&(-off and order somebody else around.

cheers
barrie

nb they gave you rules!!

·
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imported post

nope.

we should do bets on it all the proceeds go to the RNLI    

DD

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

Get your friend to admit it...if you can't beat em join em....book her on an OW course and she can join in.

Some of my friends used to complain that I talked too much about diving, so I dared them to try it and then say the same. most have tried it and don't complain anymore

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

They are obviously NOT you friend. Tell them to bugger off to their beloved train station and sharpen their pencil, the 11.43 from Brighton is due! (If she's good looking, shag her first.)

James  

·
Registered
102 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Eh?
..2 hours of shagging?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I remember something similar being posed to cricketer Derek Randall. The whole team would buy the perpetual mover a drink, if he could stay still for five minutes ..... Randall stopped after 30 seconds, claiming he wasn't thristy.

·
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Imported post

nope im still managing i have been talking about the stoney gig to her without mentioning water and diving  

1 - 16 of 16 Posts