YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Should we give 'em some of our postings to make up for their loses? Basically what's happened is that there's been that much rucking going on on there in the last two or three days (Vic/Mark, Me/Ammers, et al) that Mike (their Webby) has gone through it with a blade!!

And guess who asked the question: "If they don't like what I write, why doesn't Divernet ban me?" Answers on a postcard to the ususal address.....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Ooooh, I do remember a certain missy offering up a threat along similar lines....

Eh Brenners?

But in this case, you muppet, the posts have just moved to Page 2 of the forum - d'oh!

Must admit the Tech forum is looking kinda sad at the moment!

(Edited by Driftwood at 1:42 am on Oct. 11, 2002)

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

That's what I thought, until I was in a situation I'm not prepared to discuss on-line, suffice to day a 'flame' directed at me was put on Divernet.  This was deleted, but due to being absent from work I didn't see it.  Wheather it was really bad, or the fact I'd alerted Louse T to the stituation and she was watching out for it, I don't know.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Hey Drifty,

Do you remember the following song:

"It's time to play the music, it's time the light the lights..."

Well I know that alot of the postings had been moved to page two, but if you follow the flow of those postings, all the 'contentious' ones and the rucks named above have been deleted - even from page two and beyond - so can I take it from here that I can now use you as a hand-puppet named 'Kermit'?

Take it easy fella.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

My god things are getting bad ...

Some members of this forum want to see Dave Willo force his naked form into neoprene and some of them want it videoed.

Now, Bren wants to stick his hand up Drift's arse.

What's going on? Have I joined a band of deviants?

When can I play?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Every post I remember seeing is still there. Did a huge rash of nasty posts appear last night that got wiped before I ever saw them or something?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Whoops!!!

Both Dom and Driftwood are correct, I am now the Muppet!

D-net must have been doing either a server back-up or admin last night/early this morning when I made my post as none of that which is now there was there. My mistake.

I'l get everyone's coat.......

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

Me?? Never touch the stuff......as you well know.....hic!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts