YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
maybe his partner wanted extra salami on the Pizza:)

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
BBC said:
It is understood surgeons were unable to reattach his penis.
What on earth do they do in this situation?!?! Are you left with a knob just half the size??? What on Earth could I do with a 7 inch penis?!?!?! :D

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
guy must have been a right prick :)

he could change his name to JustIn

Graham

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
What on earth do they do in this situation?!?! Are you left with a knob just half the size??? What on Earth could I do with a 7 inch penis?!?!?! :D
enjoy 6 inch of extra length? ;)

The guy is obviously some religious fanatic 'if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out' :eek:

Safe diving,
Steve

Reactions: big_si

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
enjoy 6 inch of extra length? ;)

The guy is obviously some religious fanatic 'if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out' :eek:

Safe diving,
Steve
We once had to treat an unfortunate hill farmer who had 'docked' his testicles for religeous reasons. God certainly moves in mysterious ways on Dartmoor.:frown:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
We once had to treat an unfortunate hill farmer who had 'docked' his testicles for religeous reasons. God certainly moves in mysterious ways on Dartmoor.:frown:
Perhaps his Wife/Sister insisted? ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
Perhaps his Wife/Sister insisted? ;)

Safe diving,
Steve
there seems to be an erroneous / in your post on Dartmoor wifesister or uncledad or brotherdad or uncle brother etc are common family members:)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Are they not generally the same person in that part of the world?

Danny
there seems to be an erroneous / in your post on Dartmoor wifesister or uncledad or brotherdad or uncle brother etc are common family members:)
Sorry my fault, it was lost in the translation that's what I meant :D

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
It was all a bit "will 'e? or won't 'ee? To begin with but soon the staff realised he was offering to put spotted dick on the pudding menu.

Very soon they saw his sausage roll.

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
It was all a bit "will 'e? or won't 'ee? To begin with but soon the staff realised he was offering to put spotted dick on the pudding menu.

Very soon they saw his sausage roll.
Surely a health care professional should have more empathy for the sick and injured? I sense a bit of penis envy creeping in again. If that was a woman with her norks caught in a breville sandwhich toaster you'd be offering sympathy and girly hugs....:rolleyes:

·
Life is rushing past!
1,206 Posts
I think the waiters should of turned round and asked "do you want veg with that sir!!!" :redface:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts