YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Does anybody know (online/by mail) where I can get hold of some o rings for the swivel on my high pressure hose (where it goes into my pressure guage)?

I am reluctant to put my regs in for service as they are not due,just for this fault.

Thanks in advance.
Peter.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Have you tried your local dive shop?

You could always try the following approach :-

"Do you have some 'O' rings for the swivel on my pressure gauge? Or should I pop down to your competitors and have a look,  I hear thay have some interesting new stock in!"

Worth a try.

Daz

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

I don't see why you have to get your regs serviced when you have an O ring gone on the SPG?

If you are worried for some reason just take the SPG off the first stage and take it to the dive shop and tell them you need a new o ring fitting.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (daz @ Aug. 13 2003,15:40)]"Do you have some 'O' rings for the swivel on my pressure gauge? Or should I pop down to your competitors and have a look,  I hear thay have some interesting new stock in!"
<font color='#0000FF'>Well that would get my back up!

Try the normal approach as Finless suggests, in my opinion it will work much better.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

Thanks Finless...

That was an option I had not considered!

(Thanks also to Daz but I dont think that I am that necky!
)

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Amazing what difference the lack of a smiley makes....

I did not mean it to come across quite so literal (Well I might use it at my LDS but then we have an understanding
)  

A good LDS should be willing to supply you with a 'O' Ring,  a really good LDS would fit it for a few quid.

Hope you get it sorted, if not give me a shout and I'll use my aproach on my LDS and send one to you  

Daz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts