YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oceanic Excursion 2 BCD Size Medium M PERFECT CONDITION RRP £445

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141279782514?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

PLEASE NOTE: I have enabled the best offer option. So feel free to have a go, all offers will be considered.

An Oceanic Excursion 2 BCD, in Size Medium, in perfect condition.

This BCD has seen very little use, approximately 20 dives only.

The back-inflate style BCD is in great condition with absolutely no signs of wear. There is no fraying, no fading, no rips and the bladder is completely air-tight. The dumps are all in perfect condition and highly effective, and the inflator works flawlessly.

This is a very comfortable BCD with a depth adjusting cumber band, fully adjustable straps and releases, a soft neoprene neck lining, and a well cushioned back plate. Included are the new, stronger version of the QLR 3 integrated weight system, which is the only part of the BCD with marks (please see the pictures).

The material used is 1600 D Ballistic Nylon (the strongest BCD I could find on the market), and is also fadeless so will keep its colour for years to come. An integrated whistle and very well placed metal D rings show that a lot of thought has gone into its construction.

The wing style bladder is very compact and provides a lot of buoyancy in a very small, efficient space. In the water, this BCD is very streamlined, helping to conserve energy and improve gas consumption.

Check the reviews for this BCD online and watch the YouTube videos regarding this model. It is a feature rich BCD which will provide many years of safe and happy diving.

Please contact me regarding any queries, I will be happy to do my best to answer and any offers will be given thorough consideration. This is a very high quality product, from one the best manufacturers of BCDs on the market. My only reason for selling is to help fund a buoyancy compensator to use with a twinset.

As with any dive product, ensure you are trained in its use, and have all products checked and serviced by a professional. Thank you for taking a look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts