Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Does anyone have one of these suits (3mm version) as I'm planning to buy one to dive in Jamaica with in September.

Any other options also appreciated?

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I recently brought the standard Oceanic Shadow 5mm and I'm very happy with it, it has the padding on thje right places and is conmfortable. This replaced a two piece 7mm and I was worried I would feel much colder but not so. As for the 3mm I don't know, I doubt it would be much different than the 5mm other than the thickness. If I had to get a 3mm I would get the shadow lite.

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi

I like O Three's wetsuits. I have a 5.5mm. Very comfortable and easy to put on. You also can't beat the service. I don't think they have a 3mm option though.
http://www.othree.co.uk

Kindest Regards

WL

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>I have got the girly version of the two piece oceanic shadow 5mm. It was a bit expensive but it's fab, great fit, fantastic padding bit just over the kidneys at the back. Really warm and comfy. The neck and cuff and ankle bits seem to designed for comfort. Also comes with matching hood. It;s great.
jules

·
Diving in the sand
224 Posts
Imported post

I have the shortie version of the 3mm Shadow Lite Titanium which I find very comfortable. It is more comfortable than my 3mm Mares and definitely warmer. I dived with the 3mm Shadow in Cyprus last summer very comfortably,including one dive on the Zenobia when the lowest temp was 21c (my so called friend / instructor having been a little optomistic about the water temperatures
) It is certainly quite adequate in water temps in the 25-30 range  (any warmer I would use an Aeroskin)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

bought the shadow lite titanium last night  with some 5mm boots and 1.5 mm gloves

now for the fins....

·
Registered
563 Posts
Imported post

Brought the 5mm version last year, just after they came out. Excellent quality and very comfortable. Shop around for a good price as they appear to have come down a lot in price.

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
I nedd some help

Heh..
Where is here some web gallery about site creators?
I'm need it.

For example, as here - Google, I'm really have seen it
here.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Assuming 3mm will be ok for you (no idea of water temp in Jamaica, and everyone's different anyway) the Oceanic is a good choice - had mine years and never had any problems :D

David

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
is that you woz?

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
I wonder why this thread in particular has attracted so many spam posts?

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi all,

I'm closing this thread due to the spam it attracts.

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.