YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys off to Lagos in Oct was hoping someone has dived that area before and can give me some information on water temps and any good dive sites. found a couple of dive centres but nothing really on the sites to dive especially any wrecks.

Thanks in advance Simon :teeth:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Lagos Nigeria or Portugal?

If Portugal I dived there a couple times a couple years back with Blue Ocean Divers:

Blue Ocean Divers in Lagos, Portugal. Tauchen an der Algarve. Diving in the Algarve

I did a couple of shore dives. Water temp is more like Atlantic then Med with cooler waters but better viz. I think there is a wreck but not sure, there is one further east off Faro though but you may need to use another center.

·
Heavily medicated, for your safety.
1,754 Posts
If it's Lagos, Nigeria, then I must get you to look up an old pal of mine. She's a widow of an Nigerian oil minister who keeps sending me emails offering me tons of money. Nice woman. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry **** but i have worked in Lagos Nigerian for a short stint and probably dealt with your oil minister or at least bribed a few of his cronies and it would not be my choice of a holiday spot i am off to Lagos on the Algarve Portugal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts