YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just found you all here and thought that I'd better declare myself.
I' in exmouth in Devon and a club mate of Adrian who has been posting here for some time. I've just gone over to twins and don't dive nearly enough to help my sanity.

I'm just now sitting here at work trying to think up a witty sig line. But quite frankly I'd rather be Diving.
Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

You are indeed welcome Dave. Fill ya boots and get in amongst it.

Don't ya just love those twins??

Cheers,

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big Dave @ Aug. 06 2003,18:43)].... and don't dive nearly enough to help my sanity.

I'm just now sitting here at work trying to think up a witty sig line. But quite frankly I'd rather be Diving.
wouldnt we all mate! There are lots of us who dont dive enough and would always rather be diving. Welcome aboard and look forward to see you on a dive sometime
Jules

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Big Dave,  

When you're my height every seems to be big someone  

Oh well enjoy and personally I think you found your sig without even trying  

Daz

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big Dave @ Aug. 06 2003,18:43)]I'm just now sitting here at work trying to think up a witty sig line.  . But quite frankly I'd rather be Diving.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Sorry, Bren, say that again? Don't you just love twins? Of course, but it's never going to happen. I have trouble enough finding one girl at the moment.

A mate has been going out with one twin for a while, it's just full of benefits. He can't get told off for fancying her sister, erm, well, there's others, maybe. Give me a while. I'll sleep on it. We came up with loads more, but I was a bit hammered.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I'll tell you what daz you might just be right.  
personally I think you found your sig without even trying

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Hi Dave

Welcome to the fun.

Did you go to the Eddystone last w/e?

I'm pretty pi**ed off that I had top miss it, and probably will miss any diving this w/e.

May get back in time for Sunday if owt is going on.

Adrian

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Watcha.
Unfortunatley the outlaws were in town so I had to do the mine host bit. I'm also working all day tomorrow
It will be just my luck if it's blwing a Gale sunday.
What do you think of the little piccie of Josie? She 's got most of the gear on, but can't quite get the apecks mouth peice in her mouth,I know you've got to start them young but I think she's still a little too small (you should at least come upto the pillar valve)
Cheers, Dave.
ps. I take it that you are still in the home counties.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts