YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

As well as getting all eight films (each of 36 exposures) put onto prints, I'm gonna get them cut onto CDs too, that way I can load them onto my PC and then email the choicest of them onto the Jay's Gallery board - assuming that I've not made a complete James Hunt of it and none of them turn out?! This should take me about 12 days. Fingers crossed.

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Imported post

Welcome back Bren - get a move on with them pics, cant wait to see them.

Hows the coral bleaching - is it recovering
Off to Kuredu in Feb so need to get a fix beforehand, hence the need to see the pics !!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

...and I'll do a cd of the infamous "balancing dog" photos and my dive trip when I get my video - hint hint Gavster ;)

PS - have some photos (topside only) at http://www.tsac.org.uk/gallery/tralee0210.htm and one of me on the Breda looking truely impressed.....

(Edited by Driftwood at 9:21 pm on Nov. 4, 2002)

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Drift, yer all lopsided!  Kinda flatfish looking with your mouth on obe side ;).  Time to get some more flexible hose protector on the old Alphas perhaps!

Bless......

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Ah...the Breda, my first wreck dive, very nice, haven't been back since (yet!).
Telford SAC
? I thought you were in 'Embra' Drifty?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Yes, as in Telford College, Edinburgh you muppet.......

PS Lou, my excuse is...

1) It was early and my jaw was still hung over
2) The Alpha7 is usually on the pony on the far side of the tank and necklaced under my chin - due to the ATX being "up the left" it had been brought foward to main reg duties.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

(Edited by Driftwood at 7:51 pm on Nov. 5, 2002)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts