YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm now so bonded with my new camera that I'm ready to let my trusty 5050 go to a good home.
These 5050's were the mutts nuts of underwater photgraphy when they came out as they are particularly good in low light and I have some stunning pictures taken with this one (see any photoposts from me on here)

The ebay listing has all the details but basically it includes the camera , housing, boxes, instructions books and even a spare O ring.

See listing here which closes 12th Feb 23:20

Olympus 5050 complete underwater package on eBay (end time 12-Feb-11 23:20:48 GMT)

A great opportunity to get get a good entry level set up and get into the joy of underwater photography.

Any questions please post on ebay,

Jules

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
canon Ixus 100, OMG it's good! The HD video quality is amazing. It was a christmas present from Lovely Dave last christmas and it's taken me a year to believe that I really can sell my 5050. He was using the 5050 for a bit but now he's bought himself an Ixus 100 too so we don't need the 5050.

His'n'hers matching cameras isn't really the same as his'n'hers matching sweatshirts is it? or have we turned into THAT couple?

I'm loving the Ixus and i have a strobe to go with so it's really giving me lots to play with.

Kirstie are you on Facebook?

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's up to 61 quid now ... got a few watchers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts