YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

SOLD

Olympus C4040Z digital camera - mint condition, used 4 times underwater and once or twice topside. This has 4.1 million pixels and is the version before Olympus upgraded to the 5050. Includes soft camera case with pockets for cards/batteries etc, manuals and all leads to connect to a PC. Also included is the Camedia software and a copy of photoshop 7. In addition I will include a topside Olympus TCON-14 topside conversion lens that gives up to 1.45 times magnification

Olympus PT010 underwater housing - made for the 4040, this housing has NEVER leaked and works down to 30m (its been to 33m). The housing has the usual scratches from normal UW handling and use but other than that operates as new.

Uniross ultrafast battery charger with 8 x 2000mAh AA NiMH batteries (2 sets of 4). Fully charged, a set will last a full dive in cold water for a full dive, even with the camera LCD screen permanently on and fulltime autofocus permanently on. Also includes a lead to use a car cigarette lighter for charging when on the move.

Smartmedia cards - 3 x 128MB cards and one 16MB card. The 128MB cards will hold up to 140 pics taken in high quality mode. You wont need any more storage capacity !!

Belkim card reader - for transferring images to your PC without draining your camera batteries !!. This is a USB connection and includes software/manual etc etc

Carry case - Jessops carry bag to put it all in !! This is a padded soft case that has enough space to put all of the above plus a lot more in it. Carry handle or shoulder strap come with it.

`The art and technique of underwater Photography` by Martin Webster - excellent hard backed book to give you the basics of underwater photography

I want £350 for the lot.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Well Kirky if I didn't already own a set-up I'd take it like a shot - thats a damn good price.

How come yer not selling the WAL and close-ups?

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Hiya Tim - the WAL and diopters were sold seperately. The things you gotta do to pay for that housing. By the way, Ryan has confirmed he has it so might have it by the end of next week - cant wait.

Whens the strobe due ??

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

I don't know.  He's taken the dosh so hopefully, sometime this week also.  Maybe tomorrow?  As long as I have it for Friday as I'm doing a club dive on Saturday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts