YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete UW setup for great photos.

The Olympus SP-350 camera has both full manual control for those that want it and point and shoot simplicity for those that don’t. Camera is in full working and optics are in perfect condition. This is an ideal for a entry-level underwater camera package for diving.

A review of the camera (and full specification) can be found on the Digital Photography Review website: Olympus SP-350 & SP-310: Digital Photography Review . A detailed description of the PT-030 housing is available here Olympus PT-030 Underwater Housing 202021 B&H Photo Video

The Inon UWL-105AD wide angle lens is perfect for wrecks. Again, the optics are perfect.

This setup includes; the AD mount for fixing the Inon lens to the PT-030 (and any other AD lenses you choose to buy), all the lanyards including a mega-coiled lanyard for insuring the gear doesn't drop into the abyss, assorted o-rings, greases and dessicant bags supplied with. Have the original boxes, manuals and software for everything except the housing - All mint condition.

I managed to lose the USB lead for connecting the camera to a computer, but I include a card reader that can be used in its place. The battery pack also died and was binned - As a replacement I have 4 Eneloop AA Batteries. These are better than the battery pack because they have a whopping 1900mAh and can be recharged in a regular battery charger. Furthermore, they have excellent performance in the cold.

I am looking for £200 with postage included.

Oh, I have some photos of the kit but taken with my mobile (so they ain't good). See below...

IMG_20130407_171004.jpg IMG_20130407_171032.jpg IMG_20130407_171440.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts