1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

Madder than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. She "pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it" . Oh no, not a violent person. At all.

·
This is my happy face!!
2,640 Posts
"She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones." :frown:

Yeah cheers mate. How about you drag this screaming harpie off my nether regions!!

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
The pain may not have been that bad... they seemed to have been pissed out of their minds - else why would she try to swallow it without cooking it first??
Garlic and tobasco I think would work, then grilled.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
The pain may not have been that bad... they seemed to have been pissed out of their minds - else why would she try to swallow it without cooking it first??
Garlic and tobasco I think would work, then grilled.
No! The "pain" is about us lot trying to imagine it!

·
Flaccid Member
5,410 Posts
The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.
In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".
He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.
Well I have to say "I'm sure we've all been to party's like that?" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
This was the bit that made me laugh....
A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."
Do they have identifying features?
ffs....

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off
where were his trousers?

Well, you know what they say...
If you do it for lust you spit, and if you do it for love you swallow, and if you do it to impress, you gargle.
:D

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Presumably there was only one person in the room who'd lost one, negating the need for identifying features! :)
And how often do you go to parties where it easy to identify the Adolph Hiltler?

I'm shocked -> :eek:mg: <- see how shocked I am!

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
And how often do you go to parties where it easy to identify the Adolph Hiltler?

I meant, only one person in the room who had recently had one torn off!

he probably deserved it anyway

·
Registered
24,810 Posts

I meant, only one person in the room who had recently had one torn off!

he probably deserved it anyway
Yes, i guess he was still naked, and therefore bleeding all over the place. Hitler would have had a closed wound and you wouldn't really want to see him naked.
(is this Goodwins Law now?)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.