YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

since a quite silly amount of my immediate family dive (four sisters and five boyfriends/brothers-in-law), i am after some diving gift certificates as christmas presents.

does anyone know where i could get hold of the above? preferably from online dive shops. i'm doing my own research, but just thought someone might have an answer for me  

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate R @ Dec. 03 2003,13:57)]since a quite silly amount of my immediate family dive (four sisters and five boyfriends
Five boyfriends Kate?!  

I know female divers might be a bit thin on the ground, but didn't realise such drastic measures were being taken!

Dave

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>You could try simplyscuba Simply Scuba
I think they do vouchers. Beware make sure whoever is giving you the present also knows the discount code, currently they have an offer of 10% discount. I don't know the code but you can check out the latest diver and I think itis mentioned on divernet.

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Chris Guimaraens @ Dec. 03 2003,14:50)]You could try simplyscuba Simply Scuba
I think they do vouchers. Beware make sure whoever is giving you the present also knows the discount code, currently they have an offer of 10% discount. I don't know the code but you can check out the latest diver and I think itis mentioned on divernet.
thanks - i tried simply scuba before and it wasn't working, but it's working now. they just have a number to call for vouchers,  will try it later.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]currently they have an offer of 10% discount. I don't know the code but you can check out the latest diver and I think itis mentioned on divernet.
discount? tell me more.......

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Simply scuba code This is the link where someone mentioned the code (dr12days). You use this code to get the discount. Beware as it is nor so obvious when checking out. I don't know how it works with vouchers but check out their site.
You can get me a cold beer now

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Chris Guimaraens @ Dec. 03 2003,16:24)]You can get me a cold beer now
i'll send you a voucher for one  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts