YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
However, in test diving we found some popular dive computers
(and rebreathers) would reset, blackout or hang when close to a Type IV iCCR.
Holy shit. A rebreather so incredibly safe that it doesn't kill you, but could kill everyone around you. That's just awesome.

·
Bashing head against brick wall
2,105 Posts
I'm convinced that they never make mistakes. How is it that they manage to get the name of their IT wrong???? See point 5. I think they'll find he's is usually called Pim van der Horst

I'm also convinced by their explanation for no iCCR's being seen in public since 2009. So he can't have been diving an iCCR on 25th March 2011 then unless his OC chum was using a Liquivision or a Suunto :)

·
You think I know nothing....and I do!!
562 Posts
Maybe we can get Moley to post his saga up and we can see it in snoozeletter #19.
I tried, but now the whole threads gone whilst I was hooning around Europe on a bike!!

Can someone tell me why the thread was chopped please??

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
I tried, but now the whole threads gone whilst I was hooning around Europe on a bike!!

Jay explained it here
HTH
Mal

EDIT: This link works if you are accessing from YD on 40 posts per page .... if using Tapashite or some other thread/page ratio then I think u end up looking at a thread about St. Abbs :eek:mg:

Anyway, what Jay said was

Jay said:
We operate a 'report and taken down' policy in regards to potentially libellous posts. I was alerted yesterday to the APOC thread with a complaint against libellous content. The thread was therefore removed.

I shall not be going into more detail - however, as a guideline, when people are posting about third parties and making comments about their private lives / status etc then this could be construed as libellous.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts

show,s what a twat are man is lol , Cant have that can we ,, After all would you buy a breather from a twat ,, lol Sorry to late ,, to ask that one ,,,

off to read the funny papers now ,,, no18 Time fly,s

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I'm convinced that they never make mistakes. How is it that they manage to get the name of their IT wrong???? See point 5. I think they'll find he's is usually called Pim van der Horst

I'm also convinced by their explanation for no iCCR's being seen in public since 2009. So he can't have been diving an iCCR on 25th March 2011 then unless his OC chum was using a Liquivision or a Suunto :)
Pim van der Rivet lol were,s the Ocean Gladiator when you need him ,,

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
soooooooooooooooo to sum it up, 18 newsletters and there is still no rebreather.
dont forget the training ,, and d computer ,, lol

and the lack of slagging off ,,

·
It Don't mean nothin'!
150 Posts
soooooooooooooooo to sum it up, 18 newsletters and there is still no rebreather.
Yep, but plenty of words about some bint called Ada, after reading the first paragraph i though it might be shipping, should have known that a little later on there was the er not quite yet we havent finished it bit. Still, that nasty tax man has scared off another company from investing in the UK!!

·
It Don't mean nothin'!
150 Posts
The EC 350 a computer by which all others will be judged, better wrap some foil around those old dogs you are using if you are diving an APOC with anything or anybody else! Pacemakers?

Reactions: gobfish1

·
more weaselly than a weaselly thing
3,628 Posts
Can you imagine gurrs face if it crashes the VR's.... 'lads, the last computer you'll ever need has fallen victim to guerilla warfare'.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
The new computer that is so awesome it crashes all the other computers within reach with its awesomeness.
so i read ,,
looks like you will need two ,, as no buddys to use as back up ,, all dead or bent ,, lol

looks like one boat for the pox divers ,, lol (small boat ) and a nother big boat for none pox divers (im ok as i dont do 6m wrecks )

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Yep, but plenty of words about some bint called Ada, after reading the first paragraph i though it might be shipping, should have known that a little later on there was the er not quite yet we havent finished it bit. Still, that nasty tax man has scared off another company from investing in the UK!!
Yes
But we still have the other "deep life ltd " LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts