YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts
I'm hoping for some compromising photos of me with Rachel Weisz's dog to be in the dossier. The battery in my phone went before I got any good ones.

Another good new s letter lol, Or should i say a thing of Fiction,
Its a shame there,s nothing in it for moley and the EA ,
Great read tho if your a fan Dan Brown ,,

After reading iT, I think mr ward has more sinister list s than he has pdf,s ,, and not a lot of ccr s for sale ,,

PS
Paul Haynes must be cringing each time he reads wards words ,,

APOX Season must be over then ,, after all ist way past April ,, cant be a bad thing ,, no more Walter Mitty till next year, eeeeeer talking of mitty , Did mr ward ever part with some cash for using yd to push the pox ,, or did he get a nother free ride , once again ,,

APOX Season must be over then ,, after all ist way past April ,, cant be a bad thing ,, no more Walter Mitty till next year, eeeeeer did mr ward ever part with some cash for using yd to push the pox ,, or did he get a nother free ride , once again ,,
Maybe there was payment in kind, free pox to the mods :D

Now that's you on the never teach on the pox list. At the moment it must look like the Hong Kong phone book. Don't forget we were threatened with the "minders" so behave or you'll have a cross next to your name.

Reactions: gobfish1
Now that's you on the never teach on the pox list. At the moment it must look like the Hong Kong phone book. Don't forget we were threatened with the "minders" so behave or you'll have a cross next to your name.
Theres a mad old women in Guildford who writes your name down whenever you've committed some sort of breach of her rules.....no one could ever figure out what the rules were but we were forever turning up in the naughty book.

Theres a mad old women in Guildford who writes your name down whenever you've committed some sort of breach of her rules.....no one could ever figure out what the rules were but we were forever turning up in the naughty book.
I know it's a name that can be used for boys and girls, but I always thought Alex was a bloke. I've even seen him, or thought I did, at Eurotek 2008.

Have I been wrong all along?

Isn't that any woman in Guildford?

I know it's a name that can be used for boys and girls, but I always thought Alex was a bloke. I've even seen him, or thought I did, at Eurotek 2008.

Have I been wrong all along?
LOL

I,d like to send HP round and give it a good shagging all the same, can,t see a small thing like gender putting HP off

Got to page six before my brains started dribbling out of my ears.
Evidently it will be difficult finding an instructor to teach you how to dive an apoc; however the first issue seems to be actually acquiring the said device to learn on??
Its evident that the device is certified up the ga hoonies and that a huge amount of work has gone into the creation of the alpha-numeric soup splashed all over the screen. Has a unit actualy made a splash yet?
I`m told that BS baffles, I just need to get a better BS filter.

However non of his really surprises me, the last time I got involved with Safety Critical work was with primary cooling for nuclear reactors. At the end of that project I concluded that the least important aspect of the project had been the finished product, the most had been the death of millions of trees producing an audit trail of compliance information and demonstration of who had actually managed to avoid making any decisions regarding the actually specification or acceptance of the parts that eventually materialised.

So huge pile of techno babble BS, no product in sight.
Did you work in the UK nuclear industry?

21 - 40 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.