YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts
I'm not surprised, the manual for the iCCR is 300 pages or more long and some of it is waffle and justification for the breakthrough levels rather than an actual user manual. It needs massively stripping out of the BS and edited to only include what divers would need for actually going diving with a unit.

I've just had a brief read through of the manual and its pretty vague on the EAC installation, its also in 3 different places through the manual and each time it starts to repeat itself. I take my hat off to anyone who reads the manual the whole way through and i wouldn't be surprised if people getting the manual got fed up reading it and not bothered to finish it.
Sounds remarkably like a VR3 manual. Apart from the page count.
VR3 does have 5pages dedicated to the games feature however.

So basically you spend a shit load of money to buy what is supposed to be safest and best designed rebreather on the planet (well some people think it is) which you can only take it to 6 metres or you cannibalise it invalidating all of the testing and safety work done on it so you can get some cheap bits.
That's a pretty good summation of it.

Seems like a load bollocks to me.
See, you're really getting it now :D BTW, you've just been added to Alex's blacklist for that comment and will never be able to teach on an OSEL product ever.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.