YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have an O'Three MSF 500 dry suit in size ML with size 10 soft socks and Rock Boots for sale.

It's served me well for the last few years with ZERO leaks or failures!

In 2014, (as a precaution) I had new neck and wrist seals fitted, along with braces and soft socks. During the work, the O'Three guys spotted one of the teeth in the zip was a bit wonky, so I also had a new zip and a smart new zip cover fitted too. The suit has a standard bellows pocket on the left leg and an additional slate pocket on the right leg.

I'm 5'9" tall and wear size 10 shoes. I had the soft socks made slightly larger so I can wear very thick insulating socks underneath. The rock boots are sized accordingly to cope with this and although they might look large, they fit perfectly. As a result, the suit and boots are super comfy and warm - I love it :)

The dry suit is in really good condition and keeps me perfectly warm and dry while in use. The reinforced knee pads have slight scratching and are very slightly faded, but other than that, there are no marks or damage.

The reason for sale is that since taking up swimming, my shoulders have broadened and the suit's become tight across my chest and it's a bit of a struggle to do up the zip :)

The package I'm selling comprises:

• O'Three MSF 500 dry suit with size 10 soft socks with internal braces and zip cover.
  • O'Three hood. (in very good condition)
  • Pair of appropriately sized Rock Boots (in perfect condition).
  • O'Three holdall with changing mat. (like new).
I’d like to ask £450 for the lot.

I'm based in Stevenage, so if you'd like to see or try on the suit, please drop me a line.

It's available for collection or I can arrange delivery.

Photos of all the kit are available on request.

I look forward to passing on this excellent suit to another diver and hope it gives them the confidence, pleasure and safety it's brought to my diving.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts