YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Have decided to go for the above, but after talking to DougP, he said that I'd be lucky to get anything off at the show, which leads me to ask the question - can it be purchased for less elsewhere.  O'Three currently price it at:

O'Three P-Valve - £65.00
Sheaths - £2.30
Post & Packing - £2.50

Is there a cheaper source of these, or is the price O'three quote the cheapest price?  Am happy to pay the price if there's no choice, but usually check out the web first - I wait with baited breath....

Martin

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MartinS @ Oct. 03 2003,14:15)]Have decided to go for the above, but after talking to DougP, he said that I'd be lucky to get anything off at the show, which leads me to ask the question - can it be purchased for less elsewhere.  O'Three currently price it at:

O'Three P-Valve - £65.00
Sheaths - £2.30
Post & Packing - £2.50

Is there a cheaper source of these, or is the price O'three quote the cheapest price?  Am happy to pay the price if there's no choice, but usually check out the web first - I wait with baited breath....

Martin
Try HERE for free samples.

Peter

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

I did - they told me to contact their UK representative, and that was all I got..

I really will have to get some ordered at some point tho..

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I don't know Martin. I just remembered the link from HERE!

Peter

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

AQUADRY  clear   Advantage.     The completely clear silicone self adhering male continence sheath.  
Tubiton hse
Oldham
OL1 3HS
Tel 0161 652 2222
 I get mine over the counter at Boots.  If they haven't got them, they'll get them the next day.    A nurse gets a discount.  My wife bought me a box of 30 about 2 years ago and i've still got 20 of them.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Right - that's sorted out the catheters, now I'm still after the best price for the valve - does anyine know a source cheaper than o'three, or am I resigned to waiting for the show and trying my luck there.
Your mission, should you wish to accept it....

Regards, and dive safe
Martin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts