YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Otter classic neoprene dry suit for sale. 6 years old but has not been worn for about 18 months and has only done about 50 fresh water dives. Was my first suit but ended up buying the brittanic instead so has been surplus to requirements. There are a couple of marks on the suit however it genuinely is in very good condition and does not leak. It had new neoprene neck and wrist seals about 2 years ago. Has Apeks shoulder dump and LP inflator, both were also serviced when the seals were done. The work was completed at SDS. I am 5'8, 38" chest, 32" waist and size 8 foot, 32" inside leg and just over 19" inside arms. I am also a 16" neck. The neck seal is a very good fit I used to be a 15" neck when I bought the suit so is good for anyone 15 to 16.5. My wrists are slim about 7.5" the seals are a good fit but not too tight. Re advertised ue to time waster on e.bay. 75 quid to buyer postage is not included. I am in the Chesterfield area for pick up or will deliver to a sensible distance. PM me or e-mail at wmadastoast"aol.com

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it helps anyone I will be at Stoney doing some training dives on the 12th 15th and 17th May. So you can take the guess work out of fitting if you happend to be there and want to try it on. We can arrange prior if anyone wishes to do this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.