YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Northern Monkey said:
I am in the process of uploading photos from the first training course, April 05 in Sharm to the gallery.

I am also hoping that AKS or somebody can post a report :) please.

Northern Monkey
Superb photos mate! Any chance of the trip report? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ouroboros Report

Mr T. said:
Any chance of the trip report? :thumbsup:

Yes, I am off diving this weekend, so I will write about the trip early next week.

John Thornton of the Karin in Scapa, is getting his unit in July and asked if anybody is interested in diving and learning about it firsthand drop him a line,
[email protected]

Kevin Gurr is up there teaching John 9th to 16th July. There might even be a chance of getting on the course if you give Delta P a ring.

Thats enough plugging, a report on the unit next.

Cheers Mark

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
spot on - i dont want any more bubbles underwater, maybe when i get a job :D

Keith

·
1,049 Posts
Look forward to reading the report - looks like it adds a hell of a cross section when you're swimming? I guess the photos are from early days as well but everyone seems to have heads up trim, perhaps from the c/lungs and scrubber being a reltively long way up your back? Engineering on it looks bombproof though.

·
Tek & RB Instructor: fluent in 'Franglaise'
1,028 Posts
The photos look good, I am also looking forward to the report........

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Guys

All reports, testimonials, divers feedback and more photos will be soon on the official Ouroboros website, will let you know when on.

In a few words: this is a superb unit !!! tested it in the Red Sea with the other guys beginning of April, but more recently in France Cave Diving, and after now 65 hours on it I decided to sell my Mk15.5 (to a good home ; -)

Regards

Jerome
www.snoopyloop.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.