YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several people had to be offered therapy after an incident today.

Apparently a Gay Northern bloke was seen wandering around the car park in a "Commando Stylee" this coupled with a pair of grey Y fronts blowing around the car park caused mayhem as people jumped into the cove in case the perp approached them.

It has been reported that there was also a bondage incident feared as the bloke wandered round asking all and sundry if they had any tape he could bind himself with!

The worrying part of it all was the disrepute the incident brought to Yorkshire Divers as the guy was sporting an xxl YD T shirt!

If anyone has any further info on the incident Leicester police would be grateful!:teeth:

P.S. there was also some sort of proper incident at the Cove today as well judging by the Ambulance and police cars present, no disrespect is intended by this post!

Reactions: Steve Summers

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Several people had to be offered therapy after an incident today.

Apparently a Gay Northern bloke was seen wandering around the car park in a "Commando Stylee" this coupled with a pair of grey Y fronts blowing around the car park caused mayhem as people jumped into the cove in case the perp approached them.

It has been reported that there was also a bondage incident feared as the bloke wandered round asking all and sundry if they had any tape he could bind himself with!

The worrying part of it all was the disrepute the incident brought to Yorkshire Divers as the guy was sporting an xxl YD T shirt!

If anyone has any further info on the incident Leicester police would be grateful!:teeth:

P.S. there was also some sort of proper incident at the Cove today as well judging by the Ambulance and police cars present, no disrespect is intended by this post!

I can only hope the Police aprehend this misunderstood handsome svelte criminal mastermind very soon ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
I can only hope the Police aprehend this misunderstood handsome svelte criminal mastermind very soon ;)

Safe diving,
Steve
:rolleyes:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
We demand photos!

I need something to keep divers out of the generator room and a pic of that stuck on the door would work wonders ;)
we will pay if you dont post the photos
no we bloody well don't!
Scubee said:
Yes, we do
We need a good laugh
Etu people, my barely adequate psychic defences are crumbling ;) all I did was carry on instructing one of our club members in spite of a reverse drysuit and without regard for my modesty, self respect any onlookers or indecent exposure laws ;)

On another matter 4 f'kin weeks to replace a drysuit seal my ar*e :eek:mg:

Safe diving,
Steve

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Etu people, my barely adequate psychic defences are crumbling ;) all I did was carry on instructing one of our club members in spite of a reverse drysuit and without regard for my modesty, self respect any onlookers or indecent exposure laws ;)

Safe diving,
Steve
Despite many offers of payment to publish and not to publish any photo's i have decided to refrain from showing evidence, that and the fact that i forgot my camera:embarassed:

Please stay strong in the face of adversity:teeth:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
On another matter 4 f'kin weeks to replace a drysuit seal my ar*e :eek:mg:
My missus posted my drysuit to Dave Thomasson on Tuesday, at about 1:30pm, to get a new neckseal fitted.

Dave emailed me yesterday (Thurs) lunchtime to say that it was on its way back. The couriers website tells me it is between Milton Keynes and my work (Aylesbury) at the moment. So, Although I can't say yet how good the work is, the turnaround has been fantastic!

Andrew

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
My missus posted my drysuit to Dave Thomasson on Tuesday, at about 1:30pm, to get a new neckseal fitted.

Dave emailed me yesterday (Thurs) lunchtime to say that it was on its way back. The couriers website tells me it is between Milton Keynes and my work (Aylesbury) at the moment. So, Although I can't say yet how good the work is, the turnaround has been fantastic!

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

have you got his contact details please?

He might be a bit out of your area but Ken Slater at SlatersScuba replaced my drysuit neckseal in record time. It was broken on Easter Monday and I was diving in it again on the 15th.
Cheers for that mate.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hi Andrew,

have you got his contact details please?

Cheers for that mate.

Safe diving,
Steve
Steve, It was done by YD Advertiser "drysuit repair dave" ... http://http://www.drysuitrepair.co.uk

Around 68 hours from posting to receiving it back... it looks good (but won't know until I get in the water with it!)

One warning, the Post Office charged me £20 to send it insured/signed for.... over half what Dave charged to fix it and send it back!

Andrew

1 - 19 of 19 Posts