YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As mentioned in a previous post i, along with 9 others, did the SETT tower on Sunday last.

Here are a couple of pictures from the day!

Sorry about the sizing of them, i've got PS CS2 but havent got a clue how to use it, i tried the save for web option but didn't know what to do with it once i'd pressed. If anyones got an absolute idiot guide for this action i would appreciate it very much, i take loads of pictures but don't post many due to this problem!

This post does carry a parental guidance warning due to the sexual nature of some of the pictures!

When this Svelte guy got in they sounded a flood warning!

OMG And he a respected Moderator

In the interest of balance here's the highlight of my weekend:embarassed:

Sorry about the quality but my excuse is simple, I didn't take any of them!:angel:

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
As mentioned in a previous post i, along with 9 others, did the SETT tower on Sunday last.

Here are a couple of pictures from the day!

Sorry about the sizing of them, i've got PS CS2 but havent got a clue how to use it, i tried the save for web option but didn't know what to do with it once i'd pressed. If anyones got an absolute idiot guide for this action i would appreciate it very much, i take loads of pictures but don't post many due to this problem!

This post does carry a parental guidance warning due to the sexual nature of some of the pictures!

When this Svelte guy got in they sounded a flood warning!
When you are in Save to Web, you can select the pixel size of the image on the right hand side of the pane, something in the region of 600px wide/tall should be fine.

Regards

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
It's true, the camera does add 150lb

Get the pics shrunk you knob, you're making me look fat ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Well i am surprised he did not get stuck, that tower just don't look big enough to fit this diver :) :D

Edit: I tried to reduce this Pic and failed miserably, some things just cannot be reduced by technology :)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Well i am surprised he did not get stuck, that tower just don't look big enough to fit this diver :) :D

Edit: I tried to reduce this Pic and failed miserably, some things just cannot be reduced by technology :)
The camera lies, I'm not fat I'm 'provocatively rounded' ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Get the pics shrunk you knob, you're making me look fat ;)

Safe diving,
Steve
Sorry mate, the camera does put a bit of weight on folk, Just look at Naomi Campbell- Kate Moss and Paris Hilton waiting to get in!:teeth:

I seem to have shrunk the photo as well!!!

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Sorry mate, the camera does put a bit of weight on folk, Just look at Naomi Campbell- Kate Moss and Paris Hilton waiting to get in!:teeth:

I seem to have shrunk the photo as well!!!
Kin' hell I thought it was the Chippendales at first glance :)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.