YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello, feels like an AA meeting or something.

I'm Arfie, I'm from Chesterfield and I'm a scuba diver. I try to take one dive at a time.

I'm PADI AOW and thanks to Endoman, I seem to have caught the bug again after not getting wet for nearly a couple of years (or is that caught a cold after 2 freezing cold dives in the muddy puddle)

Arfie

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
LIfe, its just one big Surface Interval, the water always gets you back eventually. I thought I had escaped when I didn't dive for 8 years, but it got me eventually :D
Welcome to YD, and back to diving! :teeth:

·
Open Wide
2,417 Posts
evening,

You will now be buying kit like it's going out of fashion.

Bill

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
evening,

You will now be buying kit like it's going out of fashion.

Bill
You stay away from me you evil man! I've enough on with PADI trying to strip me of my hard earned money without you trying to make me buy things!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm sure you'll see me around, especially if Bill manages to get me in these cold waters again :sad:

Arfie

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Ey up mi duck, ;) a warm welcome to YD from someone just down t'road.

Enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Open Wide
2,417 Posts
You stay away from me you evil man! I've enough on with PADI trying to strip me of my hard earned money without you trying to make me buy things!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm sure you'll see me around, especially if Bill manages to get me in these cold waters again :sad:

Arfie
Can't take it with you!

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Welcome Arfie.

Please try and post more sensible stuff than that peasant who lives oop t'road from you. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts