YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Ok - so I have spent thousands on kit but need a replacement O2 cell for my Analox Mini O2DII analyser that I got a couple of years ago at the dive show for £139.

Replacement O2 cell is £65 + VAT + P&P

The kit is great but the price of the refill stunned me !!!

Anyone know anywhere I can get this cheaper. The price quoted was from Analox`s own web site

Its still cheaper than another analyser (??) but £65 etc for a bottle of KOH has blown me away !!!!!!!!

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Doug - thanks for the link. They do indeed sell replacement sensors for the Analox O2DII at about £60 all in. This compares with £78 from Analox.

Also touched very lucky as the guys at Maxtec sent me 2 prototypes FOC using a new filter medium. OK - so no warranty but they work great. Now I`ve got 3 sensors !!!

This means I`ve got a spare prototype which I am willing to GIVE to anyone using the Analox O2DII - Doug, you are first on the list (please confirm) If Doug doesnt want it them its up for whoever gets in touch first.

Bear in mind that this is a prototype so there are no warranties or guarrentees etc and no comeback on Maxtec.

I`ve fitted both prototypes to my unit and they both read the same as the Analox on a 32.5% mix. Not sure how long they will last but could save you £78 in the short term. All I ask is feedback on any problems with the sensors

Cheers

Kirky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts