YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
South African - and proud of it!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots happening with Oxygen Boosters these days. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for CE rated Boosters at affordable prices. I've been looking at the Divetech DTB5C, the Under Pressure Diving DLE 30-1 & ROB or the Haskel Mini Sport Booster. Anything else anyone can suggest...?

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
you could look at gasbooster.co.uk UK made units, they do a small booster i've been looking at.

·
South African - and proud of it!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers - I looked at this myself - its the DTB5C from Divetech. Spoke to the chap there (Mike I think) and the unit sounds pretty good. Bare bones for around £990 (plus vat etc) isn't bad and the spec is reasonable. Before I buy I want to make sure I'm not missing anything - I keep hearing about some US imports but can't seem to track any info down. I'll see what else comes through.

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Well if you want to look at imports then you have the Jetsam baby booster .I have had mine for 18 months now & the only problem I have had was one of my own doing .I have only used the baby booster so cannot comment on the other makes but must admit the divetech one looks nice & has a nice ratio on the spec sheet .

·
now with added miflex/ milf-flex
1,033 Posts
i have a DTB5c booster and its the dogs nuts,

i would recomend this highly....

its made in the uk and **** is a nice bloke,

he has at the dive show,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts