YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I run Oyster Diving, a dive school based in London and the South East of England. We are using this site as a tool to gain information that can help our customers.

We are also happy to give unbiased views on diving holidays and courses.

Mark Murphy
:teeth:

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
So Mark, What "Information" is it that you hope to gain? Or do you mean that you are trying to "impart" information in the same way that other advertisers on this site do and who pay for the privilege?

G

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Graham,

A slightly skeptical message but I can assure you it is for genuine reasons. We quite often have customers asking about second hand equipment, UK dive sites, health issues etc. As they often don't have time to research these things themselves or know where to look we try to help out.

I hope that puts your mind at ease?

Regards,
Mark

·
Confused? You will be.
2,501 Posts
Hi Mark

Graeme is nice most of the time unless you mention his favourite subject of Miflex HP hoses when he generally explides in a similar manner to the afore mentioned hoses :)

Anyway welcome to YD.

If you or your customers are planning a trip then once they have decided where are going they may find my website Plan Your Dive Trip - Home useful. It has listings for gas stations, charters, coastguards and recompression chambers from around the British Isles so that people can get a good start on trip planning. The site is free to use and any monies raised from the Google advertising goes to the club I am a member of.

All the best

·
Well Balanced - Bitter and Twisted !!
1,987 Posts
Hi,

Its taken you a long time to "find" us.........

Having worked as a Dive Instructor in the Virgin Islands, Thailand and Egypt, Mark returned to the UK in 2006 when he founded Oyster Diving. His principle aims for the new diving centre would be to appeal to the more discerning customer by offering the best facilities, having an integrated travel agency so customers can complete their dives abroad as well as in the UK. In 2010 Mark won Sport Diver magazines' 'Best Diving Instructor'.

·
Sort of member - perhaps, possibly, maybe
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can understand that, I just hope we prove the skeptics among you wrong! We were previously on YD but I couldn't find the log in details when trying to find out about used compressors. Thanks to one of the members we are now sorted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Mark! Good to see your getting active with YD forum. I've worked with Mark and Oyster Divers in the past, very efficient at what he does.
All the best.

Suley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts