YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im due to do the PADI Nitrox course at my local dive shop on monday. They sent out the materials for me to study but the postman stole them!:angry: They dont have any more materials in stock and havent been able to find any...

Is there anyone in london (so i can pick them up, and buy you a pint) that is willing to lend me theirs for a few days? Need the DVD, manual and tables i think. Otherwise ill have to take the later course which is just before my 3rd year degree exams!

thanks!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Luke I'm in High Wycombe and I have the manual and tables you can borrow if thats any use.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I dont have a car so wont have any way of getting to High Wycombe. Thanks for the offer though! anyone else - had a pm about the dvd but need the other parts too...

·
Nefarious Activist
2,298 Posts
I see you are in Reading, I have the manual, the tables and the Instructor presentation DVD, I will be in Green Park on Monday morning if that helps. Alternatively, I live 50mins from Waterloo so you could pop out here and pick them up.

Ian

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
They sent out the materials for me to study but the postman stole them!:angry: They dont have any more materials in stock and havent been able to find any...

thanks!

What you really meant to say was they haven't been delivered yet. Or do you have proof of the theft.

When do they claim they sent them, sounds like they left it a little late. I can't believe there are no Nitrox packs in the UK, had they had time to find them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i expect royal mail just lost or temporary misplaced them rather than stole them...

Thanks to everyone, ive got all the materials now so will be taking the course on monday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts