YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Our diveclub's president has been nagging us the last couple of weeks making sure everybody would show up for the annual "inspect the moorings of the whole f**king jetty and be happy about it" event.
Well, we did show up. So did the parking attendant. Here's for being a ba*tard.  

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian Kelland @ Sep. 25 2003,10:19)]What is it Kyrre, a wolfish?

Cant work out the head bit.

Adrian
<font color='#0000FF'>Yup.

Wolffish yesterday. Dinner today.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Youre gonna need a lot of chips Kyrre

I would leave the guts for the parking guy.

Do you see many of them? I've not seen one outside of an aquarium.

Adrian

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian Kelland @ Sep. 25 2003,10:46)]Youre gonna need a lot of chips Kyrre

I would leave the guts for the parking guy.

Do you see many of them? I've not seen one outside of an aquarium.

Adrian
We get a lot of those up here.. in some places it's quite common to see 5-10 through a dive. Biggest one I've found was around 12 kilos. Didn't take that one then ;)

At this time of the year they're quite uncommon since they head for deeper waters come end of August. They'll be back around April-May.

Here's one I did earlier

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>What's that Kyrre? A picture with crap viz? You must have been on holiday in the UK!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark Davies @ Sep. 25 2003,19:11)]What's that Kyrre? A picture with crap viz? You must have been on holiday in the UK!
<font color='#0000FF'>Yup.  

Actually that was in late June. All of a sudden the fjords turned into algae soup. Not pleasant. Had to go down to 25 meters to get proper vis.

That happens once in a while. Normally we do get worse visibility in the summer, but not as bad as it was this year.

K

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian Kelland @ Sep. 25 2003,09:46)]Do you see many of them? I've not seen one outside of an aquarium.
there's a large one which lives in weasel lock st abbs who's normal around

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mary @ Sep. 26 2003,06:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian Kelland @ Sep. 25 2003,09:46)]Do you see many of them? I've not seen one outside of an aquarium.
there's a large one which lives in weasel lock st abbs who's normal around
I've never done any norvern munkee diving Mary, but a wolf fish has been on my 'must see' list since before I started scuba diving.

mumble mumble need more shandy mumble mumble

Adrian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts