YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Silent Knight
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For bike theft ? - well not quite but it was an interesting start to Mark Powell's tech meet last night :D :D :D

Next time I'm going tooled up and everyfing - it was like a scene out of Quadrophenia but on push bikes - (kind of !!!)

G :D

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
WTF???

What happened there then?

·
Team HPDW - 10/90 for the Boys
5,435 Posts
WTF???

What happened there then?
A very entertaining evening involving a case of mistaken identity (a bike rack that wasn't for the public) a very officious jobsworth security guard, Graham rescuing me when things got a bit physical, 9 police people. No really, 9 of them. and a wasted hour of my life

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
Clearly they took one look at you mate and refused to believe that you owned a push bike :D

Reactions: HeBails and 1693

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
There wasn't lycra involved was there? This is turning more sordid by the minute

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
made my morning :)...

well done , I knew I should of sent more evidence ( joke )

·
For some bizarre reason....
6,296 Posts
I think it is a measured response to a possible bomb threat especially in the wake of 911..... The cycle bomber!

The new-wave green response to 'passe' car bombings

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
I think it is a measured response to a possible bomb threat especially in the wake of 911..... The cycle bomber!

The new-wave green response to 'passe' car bombings

no he did not take the JJ with him :)

·
Team HPDW - 10/90 for the Boys
5,435 Posts
The experience must have gotten to me as I clocked my fastest time into work this morning at 45 minutes.
I started 3 weeks ago at 1hr 10 minutes or so for my 1st trip home and am trying to get to 40 minutes.
I kept thinking that nasty man was coming to take my bike away from me again :D

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
The experience must have gotten to me as I clocked my fastest time into work this morning at 45 minutes.
I started 3 weeks ago at 1hr 10 minutes or so for my 1st trip home and am trying to get to 40 minutes.
I kept thinking that nasty man was coming to take my bike away from me again :D
so 9 coppers for an hour . how much an hour do we pay for a copper?

wonder what the response would be for something seriuos like a mugging ;)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I just set fire to the dinner i was cooking, trying to find some video footage of the inceident on youtube.... at least the smoke alarms work.

Any one got any footage on Mr "Guantanamo bay"ley?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.