1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Fancy a dive weekend in Pembrokeshire?

SATURDAY 31ST MAY - SUNDAY 1st JUNE

Just got details back from a local hardboat skipper with an excellent reputation he's got spaces on the above dates the guys also a diver so knows his stuff.
Two days diving Saturday and Sunday from a hardboat, based on 2 dives per day works out £70 per diver

For anyone not familiar with the area, it has plenty of wrecks 14-40m including "The Lucy", intact upright at 38m. Theres also several good shore dive sites loads of life.
DETAILS ON THESE LINKS
www.divernet.com/wrecks/lucy599.htm
www.divernet.com/wrecks/wtour190900.htm#top
www.divernet.com/travel/0101wales.htm
www.divernet.com/travel/1201winter5.htm

Other amenities in the area include nearby well stocked dive shop (air and nitrox) and loads of accomodation options B & B's Guest Houses, Hotels, self catering bunkhouse, camping. Good pubs, good food.

To secure the boat need full deposits up front.
If interested post on the forum or pm or e mail me direct.

Any takers
Tony

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hi Tony.
Unfortunately this trip is the weekend after the Swanage gig, so wifee will object.
If it were the following weekend I could come.

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

Hi

Tempted, need to check, got a funny feeling I am there already that weekend.

Will let you know

Andrew

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

Yup,

Thought so, we're already there that weekend, sorry. Maybe we could catch up in a pub in the evening.

Andrew

·
Registered
58 Posts
Imported post

I'm down Pembroke every other weekend , but that's not one of them unfortunatly .
For Attn of ParaHandy is it not the Bank Holiday the Weekend before for the U.K , so Traffic will not be the problem .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts