YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Flaccid Member
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would seem Diver Magazine isn't happy just printing photographs of a woman with plunging cleavage in a BCD that they have to go further and print a photograph of a bare male bottom! :eek:
I was shocked and appalled by the sight of a brown eye winking at me on Page 14 of this months (April) Diver Magazine in a photograph showing Peter Collings.
I don't know if the bottom in question has any bearing on the man himself?, but I would just be pleased if Diver Magazine would sease with its downward direction into smut! :angry:

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
It would seem Diver Magazine isn't happy just printing photographs of a woman with plunging cleavage in a BCD that they have to go further and print a photograph of a bare male bottom! :eek:
I was shocked and appalled by the sight of a brown eye winking at me on Page 14 of this months (April) Diver Magazine in a photograph showing Peter Collings.
I don't know if the bottom in question has any bearing on the man himself?, but I would just be pleased if Diver Magazine would sease with its downward direction into smut! :angry:
Ahh, your too sensitive Stesh... wait till they do the JB centre spread!:frown:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts