YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Never mind the balls, where have the nice and easy folder colours gone so you know which places have new posts?

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

I think the forums have all been marked as unread.  Go into a forum and select mark all forum posts as old at the bottom and it seems to resolve the problem.

Daz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Ere whats all this Groups - Super Administrators malarkey, is there an Ordinary Administrator or something then.

Matt

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

christ how am i suppose to sort this lot out I told you they would'nt trust me with the TV remote.

I have'nt got a clue what I'm doing

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Bob
dont worry its an IT thing. Just as soon as you think you're beginning to grasp it  - Whoosh!! they change it, its called progess, dont think it will catch on with us old gits.
Matt

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ Mar. 03 2003,16:14)]Ere whats all this Groups - Super Administrators malarkey, is there an Ordinary Administrator or something then.

Matt
Nah - its a load of American shit in the code - I'd remove it if I could only be arsed!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Imported post

Heads.

Now you're a 'Super Administrator' that mean you have to wear your pants on the outside.  

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Is it me or my computer or both? Why are Andyp/Paul Oliver/PeterK’s avatars showing blank? Are posts showing wrong date and time, time showing one hr in advance and yesterdays date? Have these questions been answered somewhere else on the forum?
Mind you I still haven’t got a clue what I’m doing. Anyone know what the tag thingies are for url’s.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

If anyone's avatars are blank, they need to reselect them in their profile (don't know why but some aren't working!)

Time and date - no idea, will check (although anyone living outside the UK will have to update their time zone in theor profile)

Tags are easy - if you have a website address / image to add to your post, click on the TAG at the top of your planned post and add the details.

Lets sweat the first couple of days out guys and everything will be back to normal!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

You think you can find the blue as well so I don`t have to wear sunglases all day and at night to Jay.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>jay
I'm starting to get my head round this site and liking it by the min must have been a lot of hard work and us lot asking silly Q's don't help.
Sure you'll get it all sorted for us over the next few days
Cheers for the site
Bob

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

nice one Terry

just sorted my profile pic out.
it's all starting to work.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well now that the first shock is over and i have played a bit with the new buttons and stuff......... well done mate

Michael

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

stick with it fellas.

anyone remember when handbagnet changed and the hooha that caused ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts