YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just got back from a weeks diving in Gibraltar. Here a few of my pics (took hundreds in total!) Taken wih Fuji F30. If anyone wants to see more they can be seen at
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a397/HelenPwales/Gibraltar%202007/

There were octopus on virtually every dive

Loads of nudibranchs including the fattest I've ever seen

More in next post....

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Great photos. I was there two weeks ago when I came back from Morrocco. I wasn't able to dive due to time constraints, as it turned out it was too windy anyway. Whom did you dive with?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Some lovely shots Helen you must be pleased now that you've had the opportunity to really spend a lot of time using it. Super blenny pics soooooo cute:)

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Great Shots

Love the Blennys, In a purely platonic way you understand:embarassed:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
absolutly fantastic helen !
you obviously have a great eye for a picture ! and these are a credit to that wow!!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much for your kind comments and greens.

Great photos. I was there two weeks ago when I came back from Morrocco. I wasn't able to dive due to time constraints, as it turned out it was too windy anyway. Whom did you dive with?
fab pics - thanks for sharing - who did you dive with?
We dived with Dive Charters based in the marina in Gibraltar. They can be found here http://www.divegib.gi/ Can thouroughly recommend them. The diving was quite weather dependent and sites were much more limited when it was windy.

Some lovely shots Helen you must be pleased now that you've had the opportunity to really spend a lot of time using it. Super blenny pics soooooo cute:)
Thanks Jane, am getting the hang of the camera now though should really give the strobe a go at some point! Most of the pics I took were on macro mode so I've got a bit of an itch for a macro lens now:eek: !! There were loads of different species of blennies there and they are all so cute, some of them moved to quick to take pics of though!

Thanks again all. Will try and do a proper trip report with a bit more info about diving in Gibraltar at some point.

Helen :)

·
Go in deep and come out wet
731 Posts
Fantastic pics - thx for sharing.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Great pictures Helen, I love the one of the Blenny in his little hole. Too cute for words :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Photo's

Hi Helen

Some Fab photo's looks like you had a wonderfull time, see you soon

Amanda & Andy :teeth:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Excellent photos,, enjoyed all of them but really liked the Blenny looking through the gap in the rock - great capture!!

Best wishes
John

·
412 Posts
Lovely pics Helen, but one question picture 45 in your link, its a nudibranch but do you know if there is a pictular name on this species? the guy with the crown type thing on his head, thats cool

Ian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts