YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all,
      Any of you fancy your work on the web? I'm looking for an underwater pic of a diver, preferably some where warm, lots of fish etc. but anything that is eye catching will do. The pic is to be used on a website home page, it is currently undergoing extensive (and expensive) redesign! credits to the photographer will be given. No payment for using the pic just the glory! and probably a free t shirt!

if you think you have anything suitable and are willing to part with it, email me the pic for consideration.

Many thanks

Ian

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Due to the overwhelming response, suitable pic provider gets their name in lights (a credit for the photo) and TWO t-shirts!!!! not just any t-shirts I may add, your choice form the diving daisy collection.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Imported post

What is the website actually for and/or about? I mean is it a diving business, a club, personal...?

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

My website is Diving Daisy clothing, its being reworked and I thought it might be nice to have a diving pic or two instead of just the models wearing clothes!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Imported post

Right, well the turtle you can definitely have... I will turn on the file names for the gallery and you can tell me the file number. But the guy with the white hair was an American movie producer, so I wouldn't want to risk getting sued for usage rights, and I have no way of getting in touch with him. Sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts