YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got to say well done soooooper rams .. just goes to show what 100% effort can achieve.. unlucky w.b.a all the best for next season ..what a day!! "back of the net "as alan partridge would say come on derby !!!!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Along with Arsenil and Man Yoo, another 6 pointer for the mighty hammers! At this rate we've stayed up before the season has started :D (My bro-in-law is a RAM)

Congratulations, though I thought WBA would win.

·
Is fully Mod 1'd up
878 Posts
Yep I certainly thought West Brom had the better posession but like he says, 100% effort got them the goal when they were under a lot of pressure. At least the owls can get another 6 points off w.b.a.... and the blades scum....

Enjoy life in the prem.... see you next season :D

Adam

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Well done D***y. You know have more playoff wins that F****t with one ;)

!994 was still your best year. PIcture the scene.

Wembley. 4 minutes to go. Cue commentary...

"Ormandroyd!.... WALSH!! He's scored again, and Leicester are in dreamland now....."

Thanks guys, if you have half the success we had in the five years following promotion (2 cup wins, 3 cup finals and 2 top ten finishes and 2 forays into Europe), you'll be having a great time. I'll take our lean times we are having now, because those 5 years were just fantastic.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
got to say well done soooooper rams .. just goes to show what 100% effort can achieve.. unlucky w.b.a all the best for next season ..what a day!! "back of the net "as alan partridge would say come on derby !!!!
Well done D***y. You know have more playoff wins that F****t with one ;)

!994 was still your best year. PIcture the scene.

Wembley. 4 minutes to go. Cue commentary...

"Ormandroyd!.... WALSH!! He's scored again, and Leicester are in dreamland now....."

Thanks guys, if you have half the success we had in the five years following promotion (2 cup wins, 3 cup finals and 2 top ten finishes and 2 forays into Europe), you'll be having a great time. I'll take our lean times we are having now, because those 5 years were just fantastic.
Makes you realise just how far the mighty Forest have fallen since our 2 glorious European Cup victories!

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Well the fans on the M1 looked well lubricated yesterday... Especially the ones mooning out of the transit van

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
got to say well done soooooper rams .. just goes to show what 100% effort can achieve
Well done a well deserved win, especially after finishing well clear of the rest of the pack in the playoff places.
Now you need to get Davis to stay and play Seth a little more!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts