YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Yourself at Eccy Delph !!

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  andy2tanx 
#1 ·
Imported post

Hi All,

I repsonded to a request on D-net about info on Eccleston ('Eccy') Delph and have just had this update from someone that dived it a coupla days ago. Doesn't sound three bad at all!

[Andy wrote]:

" Hi people - re Eccy Delph,

I dived this site on 01/02/03 there's been some major improvments over the last few months, there are quite a few things to see, there has been a large ship added to the sump area and an army personal carrier, there is also a small tube system for an underwater cave.

Several platforms for training and air fills to 300 bar on site, it also has a beach on the far side, good vis and getting better . Well worth the dive!

Andy "

Righty then, I've never dived the Delph, so might I suggest that a general YD boots-fill is in order?

Have a look at this URL and see what's-what:

http://www.thedelph.co.uk/plans.html

Then I suggest we give it a bash as an alternative to the Cape to see how it stacks up for training purposes and general diving enjoyment? What say you?

See less See more
#3 ·
Imported post

Hey Andrew,

Well pointed out mate. I shall make the powers that be (Jay) aware of this omission, as I just cut-n-pasted it from our own Links forum. Well spotted.

#6 ·
Imported post

If any of the midweek divers fancy a dip I'm up for it.

Safe diving,
Steve

#7 ·
Imported post

Yeah, I'll give it a go.

#8 ·
Imported post

Hi Andy,
can't make next week but ok week after except wednesday.

Safe diving,
Steve.

#9 ·
Imported post

Thursday or Friday is ok for me.  Unless the kids are off school that week?

#10 ·
Imported post

#Moderation Mode

moved to Planned Trips (hopefully!)

Moved here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.