YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two spaces available on Ashford Dive Club trip to Plymouth this weekend.
Four dives including Scylla and James Eagan Layne, accommodation Friday and Saturday night for £130.00 (air extra).
Party comprises a real mixed bag of BSAC and PADI from open water to instructor, guys and gals, one rebreather and all ages from twenty to fifty+.
We can even help you out with transport, if required, from Ashford, Dover, Canterbury areas.
Please PM me or phone 01304852916 for more details or to book.
Cheers
Larry

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two dives remaining

We now have space available for just one diver on Saturday only, with accommodation Friday night if needed. £50.00 for two dives, £15.00 for the bed.
Larry

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
£50 :eek:mg:

Who's that with Larry? You have mentioned the Scylla and JEL - are these intended as the primary dives?

Adrian

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
£50 :eek:mg:

Who's that with Larry? You have mentioned the Scylla and JEL - are these intended as the primary dives?

Adrian
I can't see anyone prepared to pay £50 to do 2 dives like that.

£50 is expensive for a days diving anyway. In Plymouth earlier this week I paid £40 to do a mixed gas dive, but there were only 5 of us on the boat. So £50 to dive the wrecks mentioned...no chance.

Steve

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
I can't see anyone prepared to pay £50 to do 2 dives like that.

£50 is expensive for a days diving anyway. In Plymouth earlier this week I paid £40 to do a mixed gas dive, but there were only 5 of us on the boat. So £50 to dive the wrecks mentioned...no chance.

Steve
My thinking too Steve.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yeah I enquired about his and it does sound expensive, and it is diving from a RIB as well, not a hard boat.
Not sure if the price has being split evenly.

Dan

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Yeah I enquired about his and it does sound expensive, and it is diving from a RIB as well, not a hard boat.
Not sure if the price has being split evenly.

Dan
Bloody hell I didn't realise it was also on a RIB, I agree looks like anyone that took up this "special offer" was subsidising someone elses diving.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts