YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>prize of nothing to anyone who can spot what is wrong with the cover of this months diver (May with the pink writing)

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Imported post

erm.........the cover is torn? well mine is!
erm ......... Nitrox isnt a state! its a small country off the coast of Cuba!
erm ........... the divers wet suit looks seriously naff?
erm ............. the divers has an inflation valve on his bcd??!! (showing a serious lack of technical knowledge now!)
erm............ ok i give up

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Imported post

The only problem I have with the cover is that it is not on my desk yet.....somewhere on a boat in the middle of the sea probably!

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
Imported post

Either a superfluous colon or a missing capital R, in "Do you drink and dive? You should: read our hydration guide"

But I'm being as pedantic as Bren here...

Laters,
   Janos

PS - Have you noticed the picture of Howard the Diving Dude on page 83?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]erm ............. the divers has an inflation valve on his bcd??!! (showing a serious lack of technical knowledge now!)
It is actually someone on a Buddy Inspiration rather than a BCD - hence the inflator button.

That leads me to my suggestion, both the lung and the counterlung are deflated - or so it seems. Possibly indicating the diver has been superimposed

Paul

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Paul Beal @ April 24 2004,13:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]erm ............. the divers has an inflation valve on his bcd??!! (showing a serious lack of technical knowledge now!)
It is actually someone on a Buddy Inspiration rather than a BCD - hence the inflator button.

That leads me to my suggestion, both the lung and the counterlung are deflated - or so it seems. Possibly indicating the diver has been superimposed

Paul
<font color='#8D38C9'>close

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

He's diving with an Aladin pro nitrox. One bent 'pooter when he comes up!!!!! Maybe......

Peter

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello,

I am no INsperation expert, actiully, I don't have one, but I think that only the Auto air2 is disconnected and his wing but conter lugs had a seperate inflation on front of bag? Maybe he is using only drysuit? Also he is diving 2 VR#s

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pierre Farrugia @ April 24 2004,18:43)]Hello,

I am no INsperation expert, actiully, I don't have one, but I think that only the Auto air2 is disconnected and his wing but conter lugs had a seperate inflation on front of bag? Maybe he is using only drysuit? Also he is diving 2 VR#s
<font color='#8D38C9'>yeah thats last months diver (april)

ricjie stevenson at 120m on the britanic I bet he had a reason for that though

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>O the answer was / is that the diver is mirrored either that or has rebuilt the rebreather totally backwards

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>beanie,
you got tooooooo muchhhhhhhhh time on your hands mate.
go do some diving

cheers
barrie

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

YBOD round the wrong way, is that like diving twinverts but in an RB World? Is this the right way after all?

Matt

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bang-on @ April 29 2004,17:31)]beanie,
you got tooooooo muchhhhhhhhh time on your hands mate.
go do some diving

cheers
barrie
<font color='#8D38C9'>If you can work out how I can look like I'm at my desk working then I'm up for some diving

else I can post on here withou raising suspition

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (beanie @ April 29 2004,16:56)]O the answer was / is that the diver is mirrored either that or has rebuilt the rebreather totally backwards
Didnt notice that but I instantly thaught he was using very small counter lungs. The dill buttons were very high. When I tried this it was very awkward to operate.

Each tio his own but I wonder if he regrets not getting the bigger ones.

Mark Chase

1 - 15 of 15 Posts