• Other - please post who it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hoy,
       Where's me? Most of those guys need to be covert perverts(Christ, it ryhmes), where as, I am an overt pervert.(I'm sure there is a song there somewhere).

Peter

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

Well, far be it from me to spread gossip BUT I think Dominic has more knowledge of Gimp type clothing than can possibly be good for him.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>scapa scuba made a gimp mask - zip for the mouth and everything!  very worrying.  Im not telling what i have got.

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Obviously I voted for myself - the pictures are out there to prove it!

So Helen, does the winner get to spend the night with you in the ultimate exercise of crazed depravity?  

(And shouldn't this post have been in Member Services?)

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

I can't vote on this one, I don't know others well enough to start casting dispersions on their reputation. Had it been the other way around though, I would definately have voted for you Porg!

James

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Dec. 25 2003,21:29)]nothing at all to do with my new avatar (i will put the old one back in a couple of days, dont worry)
You look like a Japenese Go-Go dancer (apparently!)

·
4,427 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Dec. 25 2003,21:23)]believe me, if you saw the size of my arse post-xmas dinner, you wouldnt want to
<font color='#000080'>Don't bet on it!  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

That's outrageous!

Just coz my weekends involve cling-film, Shetland Ponies, King Charles Spaniels, nipple-clamps, honey, Benwar Balls and vulcanised rubber-wear, people automatically jump to the conclusion that you're a pervert!?  

You'll all be hearing from my lawyers in good time!  

PS: I've absolutely no interest whatsoever in just whom wins this poll - as long as I can film Porg and the winner in acts of gross indecency after the result's been called!  

Marmite-fest!!!

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You look like a Japenese Go-Go dancer
s'funny I don't remember seeing any Japanese dancers the last time I went to see the Go-go's

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Well, its a toughie for sure - but I think I have to go for the man with the Gimp suit.

Of course they may all have one - but I've seen only Marks, and there is documented evidence on this very site!

Hey Porg, great avatar - it certainly made me chuckle!

·
4,427 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Dec. 26 2003,04:46)]Just coz my weekends involve cling-film, Shetland Ponies, King Charles Spaniels, nipple-clamps, honey, Benwar Balls and vulcanised rubber-wear, people automatically jump to the conclusion that you're a pervert!?  
<font color='#000080'>You see that's the problem, Bren. People can be so judgemental!

You shag just one sheep . . .        

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>wellies and velcro gloves eh Mark?  You know you are sposed to take them to the edge of a cliff?  They push back better.  

The school that i went to gets kids from Wooler, land of sheep.  A lad was actually caught up to his nuts in guts with a sheep!  EWWWWWWWWW.

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

I voted for "other", and cannot name names for the simple reason that the list would be too long *grin*

moray

·
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Helen,

I notice that no-one has yet disputed your self appointment as the Queen of Perv.

So, in the interest of democracy . . .

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Dec. 25 2003,16:30)]I am an overt pervert.(I'm sure there is a song there somewhere).
Sung to the tune of Urban Spaceman methinks Peter

Adrian

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>The person I voted for (you know who you are) I’m not sure if pervert is the right work to use….I’d go for dirty, desperate old man  

x x x

1 - 20 of 43 Posts