YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

There's twelve of us going down on the annual Porthkerris trip and you definitely won't find us getting pissed and rowdy at the pubs in St Keverne. We'll all be relaxing in the B&Bs reading Dostoyevsky.
Feel free to join us for a bit of culture.
We're bringing the club entertainment with us (Steve, who you haven't heard of but will definitely remember for a good few therapy sessions to come). Just follow your ears.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

We are staying at some campsite called Trellowarren (where ever that is !!)

Hope to meet up Rob for a bit of 'Culture' (God knows we could do with it)  

Daz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

As already mentioned I'll be down there next week i.e. before you guys so expect zero viz after my bottom crawling.
Any plans formed yet for what you'll be diving, if I do the same dives I'll let you know what I think of it/them. Get your requests in quick cos I'm away from Saturday - yippeeee.

Matt

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

daz and wacker
I am going to be down in cornwall with the kids so
can you guys pm me your mobile numbers and i call you to arrange to meet up for a dive
cool
Jules

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>yo wack's

may indeed be able to make that, mail us your number and ill get in touch nearer the time mate.

regards

mark

·
3,299 Posts
Imported post

The blond hair blue eyed angle says she might come too just for the laugh...be afraid be very afraid....
jules

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Looks like trouble Wack,  We could end up outnumbered on the lasses to lads ratio.....

Right I'll take my twins, you bring the 300 bar big boys and we should be able to stay down until Tuesday...  

Daz

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (daz @ Aug. 06 2003,01:21)]Looks like trouble Wack,  We could end up outnumbered on the lasses to lads ratio.....

Right I'll take my twins, you bring the 300 bar big boys and we should be able to stay down until Tuesday...  

Daz
<font color='#0000FF'>well with all that gas we might be able to get to Spain,
If we surface swim out to France using the diverite inflatable rafts!!
Anyone know if we can get 300 bar fills in Spain for the return leg?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>personally i dont plan on using more than a tenners worth of gas all weekend, and probably wont finish that off either.

regards

trox

·
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Right Guys So we are on for Sunday and Daz is gonna call me saturday, if its great we will probably come again on monday, see how things go with the "little ones" (who are both now bigger than me). I love it when I know my dive plan for next month!.
So far it looks like
next week "Hull" liveaboard Thistlegorm, Dunraven, Tiran etc
bank hol w/e Cornwall
30/31st aug could dive but no plan yet......
5/8 sep Peter K's Mull trip
FANTASTIC!!!!!!

see you all there guys

jules

1 - 12 of 12 Posts