YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Naturally blonde - please type slowly
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sadly due to a car mess up I can't fulfil my spot of a trip organised by snattrass to Porthkerris this June.

I was due to go down for a weekend of fun and frolicking :ip:, with a spot of diving too, on the weekend on June 18&19th. I was planning to camp, but there are a few good B&Bs around. The saturday is suggested shore dives in the sea and mouth of the Helford river which sound really fun, and then the sunday is hard boat diving (with lift too I believe). I've paid for the spot (usual rules) which was only £40 for the day, but if someone would like to take my place that'd be great.

I was really looking forward to it, but there's always some work related crisis to scupper things!! :(

Please could you let me know if you're interested - PM or here and I'll provide more details. :teeth:

Cheers, Im

·
Open Wide
2,417 Posts
Just missed this. I'll be down the following weekend, lecturing in St Mawes, then diving for a couple of days off the shore with my daughter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am planning to go there that weekend, not booked anything yet but would you know if there is space for 2 of us on the boat?

·
Naturally blonde - please type slowly
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I am planning to go there that weekend, not booked anything yet but would you know if there is space for 2 of us on the boat?
There probably is as me and my buddy couldn't go...PM snattrass (post above yours) and he will know for sure. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts