YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I had to do a bit of DIY to make a working unit, same as everyone else in the world:

Digs.
A thing of Beauty , and i hear you had it some what deeper than 6m ,,

you should knock out a few pdf.s , get your self a bank account in swizaland , pass yourself off as a real guru then ,,

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
A thing of Beauty , and i hear you had it some what deeper than 6m ,,

you should knock out a few pdf.s , get your self a bank account in swizaland , pass yourself off as a real guru then ,,
I took the Armageddon launch advice, unfortunately self destructed a bit before I could pass myself off as an expert. It turns out if you do your own crash test dummy work then that's not as credible as getting some other mug to do it.

I think that iteration managed 85m before I bottled it ;) Unfortunately I don't even know how to knock out a pdf, unless that's a euphamism...

Digs.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I took the Armageddon launch advice, unfortunately self destructed a bit before I could pass myself off as an expert. It turns out if you do your own crash test dummy work then that's not as credible as getting some other mug to do it.

I think that iteration managed 85m before I bottled it ;) Unfortunately I don't even know how to knock out a pdf, unless that's a euphamism...

Digs.
85m A good sport,s diver unit then .. i dont think mr ward will be diving his iteration to 85m any time soon ,,

talking of sport dives ,, can you name this lot ,, from the look of all that dive kit and computers , must be just back for a deep dive i think ,,;)
look,s like gue cave dives but i could be wrong ,,

Attachments

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts

LOL! If its good enough for Father christmas and his little helpers I wont one :tongue::D

ruffy
Isn't that Nick Clegg on the right?

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
can we have the before and after photoshop pictures as well.

earrrrrrr you go ,
the before
the after
the end :D

Can yeeeeeeee seeeeeeeeeeee THEM poddddddddddddddddddddd,s

Attachments

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Gobbers - you missed out the one with the smudged apoc pods, when the diver is stood in the water!!

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Gobbers - you missed out the one with the smudged apoc pods, when the diver is stood in the water!!

good photo here of them pods

Attachments

1 - 20 of 87 Posts